Thanks for taking the time to view Kathy Jo’s page. Kathy Jo is a natural-born leader in sales and real estate; obtained her real estate license in January 2007, by starting her real estate career as a seller’s and buyer’s agent for one of the top producing companies in Central Texas accompanied by a past sales and training background.
Kathy Jo has the skills and the ability to conquer many complicated tasks and complete them with success. With her dedication and passion for helping people. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, lease, or invest you can trust that Kathy Jo is always ready to help you every step of the way. Kathy Jo will listen to your needs and work tirelessly to insure you’re not only satisfied but completely educated and confident throughout your entire journey.
Kathy Jo, is a 13 year veteran of the real estate industry and has represented clients all over Central Texas. Kathy Jo has built a solid foundation of clients in this community through her professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to always put her client’s needs first by helping individuals successfully purchase or sell their home in the timeliest, efficient, and exciting matter.
In addition to the city and all it has to offer the surrounding cities are equally as pleasant. Maybe you’re like Kathy Jo and long for the ability to stretch out and get the small town feel while staying close enough to Downtown Austin to never miss out on a great concert or The Baked Bear frozen yogurt & ice cream. If that’s the case, Kathy Jo is always happy to help you settle in any of the surrounding neighborhoods or cities.
Kathy Jo has the privilege of taking care of her two beautiful teenage daughters. She was given the opportunity to buy her first home at the age of 20, starting her career at 26. Kathy Jo loves traveling and exploring the many trails around the area. Kathy Jo loves the city because it is a melting pot for exciting opportunities, excellent food, beautiful scenery, and great festivals to match any interest and much more.
● Accredited Buyer Representative – ABR
● Military Relocation Professional – MRP
● Real Estate Negotiation Expert – RENE
● Graduate REALTOR® Institute – GRI
● Residential Construction Certified – RCC
● Certified New Home Specialist – CNHS
● Veterans Land Board – VLB
Community and Real Estate Board Involvement
● 2020 Chair Of Williamson County Membership Committee
● 2020 Graduate of Georgetown Citizens Police Academy Training
● 2018 & 2019 Member of Williamson County Community Outreach Committee
● 2019 Central Texas Realtor Leadership Program Graduate with Honors
● 2019 Chair of Realty Texas Agent Leadership Council
● 2018 Member of Realty Texas Agent Leadership Council
● 2015-2018 Volunteer Williamson County Animal Shelter
Texas Law Requires all License holders to provide the Information About Brokerage Services and Consumer Protection Notice to Prospective Clients.